Custom Search

meet my "Patrick"

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

been away for awhile... just got busy few days ago...there's a lot of things need to be done...and I have to finish my clearance so by next month I can have my money...i miss posting anything in here...^_^

last sunday my boyfriend and I celebrated our 32nd monthsary...he gave me a 3 weeks old shitzu puppy…he’s so cute…I really like it…I named him Patrick (named after Patrick SpongeBob's best friend) ‘coz his tummy was so big…and I can’t think of any name to give him that time…he walks like a worm…’coz he wiggles around...emphasizing his big tummy and curly tail…I tease him and called him "piglet" when he's full…he love’s milk and he always follows everyone who is walking…just like a shadow…here’s some pictures of my cute ‘lil puppy…








cute isn't it?...courtesy of MY NICKZ...i'll be posting more pictures of my puppy next time...gotta go...need to sleep early now...good night everyone!!!






Posted by edelyn montesa dela ysla at 6:19 AM  
4 comments
mars said...

cute ni patrick..parang si best ko..in short pareho sila ng breeding..whahahaha..i'd like to meet him personally..

November 18, 2008 at 4:36 PM  
mars said...

ERRATUM: AHA!!nag resign k pla para maalagaan mo si patrick..,

November 18, 2008 at 4:45 PM  
emben said...

wow ahahahah nakakatuwa naman

November 18, 2008 at 7:18 PM  
khuletz316 said...

you'll be meeting him soon...cute noh...post ulit ako ng pics ni patrick dito...hehehe...am i a role model mom...ng tuta...heheheh

November 18, 2008 at 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment