Friday, April 17, 2009
i'm craving for tacos...while searching for a good taco treat...look what i've got?!
i'll be making this recipe...to satisfy my cravings...yummy!!!
Taco Salad Made Over
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 3/4 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 cup drained canned kidney beans, rinsed, well drained
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 4 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Light Ranch Dressing
HEAT oven to 425°F. Crumple 4 large sheets of foil to make 4 (3-inch) balls; place on baking sheet. Top each ball with 1 tortilla; spray with cooking spray. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until tortillas are golden brown. (Tortillas will drape over balls as they bake.)
MEANWHILE, brown meat with chili powder in large nonstick skillet. Stir in beans and salsa; cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
FILL tortilla shells with salad greens, meat mixture, cheese and tomatoes. Drizzle with dressing.
Posted by edelyn montesa dela ysla at 3:12 AM